Monday, March 31, 2008

Holy Spirit Zoo Field Trip..

Today I chaperoned Cole's class on a field trip to the zoo. This trip was a little different then past visits. The 3rd graders were grouped with Kindergartners. Whew are they busy little guys. How soon we forget. It was a great lesson for Cole. He is used to marching off to be 1st in line. Today he was responsible for two "active" guys who were not always ready to listen to him.

After we returned they were to have their "Spring Fling" party. So their first day back after Easter break should be pretty sweet.

Later I picked up potting soil for the big pots around the pool. My tomatoes are in the ground and I am adding some herbs and flowers to the pots!

Need to get to the gym! Swim practice starts tomorrow and I plan to use that time wisely this year. ;-)....

1 comment:

NanC said...

This is a good way to keep up with busy you!! We are getting better. Off to onc today. nn