Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back to work!!!!!!

Well it looks like I am on my way to becoming one of the employed again. I sent my resume to a couple of companies and I will be interviewing with one on Thursday. After 7 years at home with the best job in the world, I am going back with a little "tude" :-)

Thanks to our friend Mark, it sounds like it may be a nice opportunity. We shall see. I have no idea how I can do all I have been doing and work as well. Obviously my Thursday Golf game will be going away. And I was just starting to hit the ball so well.

Tonight is the 1st Swim Team Meeting and I will find out what time Cole might practice. We sihgned him up for basebal and wll find out that schedule on the 29th or so. Should be interesting.

I am sure I will find a way, as so many moms do.

No comments: