Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Job, New Era in my life.....

Well, yesterday I accepted a position with the Office of Systems Integration http://www.hwcws.cahwnet.gov/newsystem/
I will be working on the Child Welfare System/ Case Management System New System Project. My office will be located downtown at the 5 Fwy and Garden Highway. I have canceled all of my substitute assignments and will spend the next two weeks preparing for my new life.

After spending almost eight years at my favorite job, (Cole's mom) I have some mixed feelings about the change. Luckily I have had time to get used to the idea and I have reached the point of excitement.

Two of my closest friends have recently made the decision to reenter the work force. Kathy has been with the State Air Resources Board for 8 months now. Ann Marie had a very promising interview on Friday as well.

Cole is actually impatient. He believes spending afternoons with his friends at extension will be fun. It probably will!

No comments: